niedziela, 26 lipca 2015

P.S: Beautiful things don't ask for attention

Hello guys! How are you doing? Myself, I just turned my blogging playlist on and decided to write a post about something I loved. Lately I haven't felt much love towards people, because some of them let me down once again, but there are things in life, which can make me love the life and people again. To begin with, big thanks for everyone who helped in a process of creating "The secret life of Walter Mitty", because you managed to create something brilliant. Anyway, I should introduce the movie properly, shouldn't it? I promise I will! "The secret life of Walter Mitty" was released in 2013, and I believe it could be classified as a comedy, adventure and drama, but no labels can describe it well enough. It was directed by Steve Conrad, and Ben Stiller plays the main role. (P.s: My new blog address is here: https://papercoffeestore.wordpress.com/ )

danielmcinerny.com/

 The movie itself tells the story of Walter Mitty, who happens to be a hopeless dreamer. He works in archives, and he seems to spend half of his life in his own thoughts,  imagining himself as an adventurer. When his and his co-worker's job is threatened, he takes action and experiences a real-life adventure. While trying to save the day, he travels across the world and discovers more about the world he has ever hoped for. How does his story end? You should find out yourself! What needs to be written, though, is that this is more than your regular adventure movie. It's a beautiful  movie journey, which is full of witty dialogues, funny situations, stunning views and universal wisdom.

www.kinogallery.com/

The post's title refers to words said by one of the characters - "beautiful things don't ask for attention", and they don't, do they? The sun rises everyday with or without our attention, and flowers keep growing, whether we notice them or not. I would love to add one more quote, and this time it will be in a picture.


source: pinterest

To sum up "The secret life of Walter Mitty" is the great movie for a rainy day, when everything seems so pointless, and you keep doing the same mistakes. It inspires, amuses and teaches. Below I'll post a trailer, so you could have a taste of what's in store for you.




There's so much to explore, if we only stay out.

What's your favorite movie? Do you often find yourself daydreaming?

Have a lovely day,
Jessie





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz